● Live Holiday Music – November 25, December 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 22, 23
Enjoy live period holiday music performed by a variety of local groups. From carolers to the Fort Myers Mastersingers, an eclectic blend of musicians and singers will perform throughout the grounds.
● Cartooning with Doug MacGregor – “Santa’s Workshop” in the Edison Caretaker’s House; November 25, 6:00 – 8:00 p.m., December 3, 6:00 – 8:00 p.m., December 10, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Children of all ages will enjoy engaging with Santa as he introduces them to the wonderful world of cartooning.
● Children’s Holiday Crafts – “Santa’s Workshop” in the Edison Caretaker’s House; Select Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturday evenings, 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. (See Calendar of Events)
Watch children delight in the spirit of the season as they create a truly unique holiday ornament and take home a piece of Edison Ford history!
● Coconut Painting Class – “Santa’s Workshop” in the Edison Caretaker’s House; December 2, 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Create a special postcard sure to warm the heart of a loved one or a treasure to decorate your own home. Adults and children of all ages will enjoy this fun Floridian craft. Cost: Advance Registration: Edison Ford Members $5; non-members $10. Day of: $10 for all participants. Painted coconuts can be mailed directly from the Edison Ford
Museum Store for an additional $10. To register call Leeanne Criswell, Edison Ford Program Registrar, at 239-334-7419 or email@example.com.
● Holiday Tea with Mr. & Mrs. Edison and Mrs. Ford – December 14 – 4:30 p.m.
Join Mr. & Mrs. Edison and Mrs. Ford for a special Holiday Tea. Mr. & Mrs. Edison will take you on a tour of their seasonally decorated home, Seminole Lodge. Mrs. Ford will also welcome guests and lead a tour of her neighboring home, The Mangoes. Celebrate the holidays with the Edisons and learn about their favorite holiday traditions; enjoy tea, lemonade and cookies; and afterwards stroll the beautifully decorated homes and
gardens of the Edison and Ford families. Cost: Edison Ford Members $15; non-members $25 (includes general admission to Edison Ford Holiday Nights, Lab and Museum). Space is limited so registration is required. For more information or to register contact Leeanne Criswell, Edison Ford Program Registrar, at 239-334-7419 or
● Breakfast with Santa and the Edison Ford “Wild” Wizards – December 17 – Two Seatings: 9:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
Take a break from the holiday bustle and spend the morning with your children at the beautiful Edison & Ford Winter Estates. Enjoy a unique holiday science show starring Santa and his Wild Wizard Elves, a healthy holiday breakfast, photo opportunities with Santa, and time to stroll the beautifully decorated homes and gardens of the Edison and Ford families. Reservations are required. Cost: Edison Ford Members $22; non-members $25, includes general admission to the site and breakfast with Santa for one adult and one child. Additional children, $15 each. For more information or to make reservations
contact Leeanne Criswell, Edison Ford Program Registrar, at 239-334-7419 or