- Wednesdays – 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.
Every week we will focus on a historical artifact from the Edison and Ford era including furniture, inventions, clothing, machinery, books, etc. The topics will be set up monthly so you can focus on your interests and even bring your own treasure for a “look see.”
The topics for September are:
- September 2 – Ford Flathead V-8 with Registrar Matt Andres and Automotive Curator James Moss
- September 9 – Edison and the Ediphone with Registrar Matt Andres and Senior Site Historian and Chemist Jim Niccum
- September 16 – Edison the Gardener with Registrar Matt Andres and Chief Horticulturist Debbie Hughes
- September 23 – Estates Furniture Preservation with Registrar Matt Andres and Museum Conservator Megan Kissinger
- September 30 – Edison Fish Stories with Registrar Matt Andres and Chief Curator Mike Cosden
We plan to also have an “Appraiser’s Afternoon” scheduled periodically as part of this ongoing program. Cost: Edison Ford Members FREE; non-members included with Museum and Lab admission.