On October 31st
- November 2 – Who were Edison’s Children? Find out more about Edison’s children with Curatorial Registrar Matt Andres.
- November 9 – Lights, Camera, Action. Explore Edison’s role in creating the motion picture industry with Vice President of Interpretation Mike Cosden.
- November 16 – How many steps in starting a Model T Ford? Join Automotive Curator James Moss for a demonstration of the 1923 Ford Model T.
- November 23 – How did Edison cement his legacy in the home building industry? Explore Edison’s contributions to the cement industry with Curator Brent Newman.
- November 30 – What was the “Tin-Goose”? Find out more about Ford’s connections to the Aviation Sector with Curatorial Volunteer & Aviation Historian Tim Neill.
Cost: Edison Ford Members FREE; non-members included with admission.