- Wednesdays – 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.
August 3 – What were Edison’s children like? Learn the answer to one of our most commonly asked questions with Registrar Matt Andres. Did you know? Charles Edison was born on this date in 1890.
- August 10 – What was the importance of the Ford V-8 engine? Learn about its unique place in history with Automotive Curator James Moss and Registrar Matt Andres.
- August 17 – Is there a connection between Edison and the National Parks Service? To commemorate the centennial of the National Park Service, join Curatorial Assistant Andrew Scheip for a discussion of the park sites affiliated with the famous inventor.
- August 24 – Do you know the difference between a kinetoscope and a kinetograph? Learn all about Thomas Edison’s impact on the early film industry, and celebrate the 125th anniversary of several of Edison’s key movie-related patents with Chief Curator Mike Cosden.
- August 31 – Did you know Henry Ford gave Thomas Edison a new car? Learn more about Edison’s 1916 Model T Ford with Automotive Curator James Moss.
Cost: Edison Ford Members FREE; non-members Museum and Lab ticket.