On July 2nd
• Wednesdays – 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.
- July 6 – Who was Mina Edison? Find out more about the woman behind the Wizard of Menlo Park with Registrar Matt Andres and Mina Edison living history presenter Jan MaGirl.
- July 13 – What was Henry Ford’s role in the aviation industry? Explore Ford connections to the creation of the Aviation Sector with Curatorial Intern, Tim Neill.
- July 20 – Was Henry Ford a pacifist? Learn about the complicated relationship of Henry and Edsel Ford, including their roles in military readiness and the “Arsenal of Democracy” with Curatorial Intern Tim Neill.
- July 27– How many steps are there in starting a Model T Ford? Join
Automotive Curator James Moss for a demonstration using a historic 1923 Ford Model T.
Cost: Edison Ford Members FREE; or included with admission.