On May 3rd
• Wednesdays – 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.
- May 4 – What was Thomas Edison’s day job? Did you know that Edison was a traveling telegraph operator, and that many of his early inventions were based on telegraph-related technology? Learn how a telegraph is operated and how this technology changed the world.
- May 11 – Did Ford create the original camper? Special guest Automotive Curator James Moss will explore a truly unique vehicle: the 1918 Ford Model T Chuckwagon, used on camping trips in the early 20th century.
- May 18 – Electric cars: cutting edge technology? In May of 1902, Thomas Edison tested electric cars using his own brand of storage batteries – were they a success? Learn more about the history of this technology, which is still in the news today, with Chief Curator Mike Cosden.
- May 25 – How do you start a Model T? Learn how to start a 1923 Model T Ford with Automotive Curator James Moss.
Included with Edison Ford admission, free for Edison Ford members.