Exhibit Opening – January 25, 2015:
- Reception from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Gallery Talk by Tom Hall, Curator and Artist at 3:00 in the Edison Caretaker House Gallery
- Exhibit Open for Edison Ford Members, Family and Friends of the Founding Females, Artists and the public
- Refreshments to be served
- To RSVP, call Edison Ford at 239-334-7419
Other activities during the exhibit will include:
- Founding Females Tours in Fort Myers by True Tours. Call for information: 239- 945-0405
- Girl Scout Badge Programs in March – call Leeanne Criswell at 239-334-7419
- Artist Workshops: Leoma Lovegrove’s Collage Workshop on March 25th and 26th at Lovegrove Gallery. Call for information: 239-283-6453
- Megan Kissinger’s Zen Drawing in the Gardens on March 25th and Drawing in the Edison Gardens (Part 3) on March 28th, call: 239-334-7419
Featuring Founding Females and Artists: Berne Davis (Artist Kyra Belan) and (Artist Christine Reichow), Barbara B. Mann and Berne Davis (Artist Kyra Belan), Mina Edison (Artist Beth Everhart) and (Artist Leoma Lovegrove), Evalina Weathorford Gonzalez (Artist Vicki Baker), Ada Elizabeth Hancock (Artist Genie Witzel), Julia Hanson (Artist Joan Woolam), Florida Abby Schultz Heitman (Artist Mary Beth Barbato), Helen Thompson Hendry (Artist Megan Kissinger), Julia Isabel Frierson Hendry (Artist Joan Woolam), Flossie Hill (Artist Tracy Owen Cullimore), Alice Hendry Tooke McCann (Artist Genie Witzel), Marion Twiggs Myers (Artist Genie Witzel), Ella Mae Piper (Artist Cindy Jane), Veronica Shoemaker (Artist Linda Benson) Olive Stout (Artist Africa Valdez) and (Artist Robert Pavon), Tootie McGregor Terry (Artist Sarah Tumm), Laura Hendry Thompson (Artist Paula Eckerty) and (Artist Renata Reuter).